Product Manager (PM)
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ - 20 lượt xem
Ngày cập nhật: 07/09/2019
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Mô tả công việc
The person is responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of a pharmaceutical product or product line. Contributes to marketing plans, sales forecast and the effective implementation of marketing communications.
Reported to: OEP-VN Head of Sales and Marketing
▪ Overall duties and responsibilities
- Implement designated key projects, e.g. promotions, events, PR initiatives …on time and on budget
- Manage KOLs list at all levels. Maintain close contact with KOLs for the purpose of promoting the product
- Be responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies and competitors’ products
- Conduct analysis as needed and provide to Head of Sales and Marketing for consideration towards brand strategy and implementation
- A&P Budget management
- Joint field work with the product specialists on a regular basis
- Present the product information to healthcare professors.
- Demonstrating OEP Vision and Values by complying with OEP policies and guidelines.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Pharmacy University graduate
- 3 to 5 years of pharmaceutical experience required
- Previous experience in marketing, product management, and sales preferred
- Previous experience in cardiovascular related products preferred
▪ Other requirements include:
- This position will require travel if necessary to develop internal and external relationships
- Having experience working with KOLs or having great influence on customers in big corporations, hospitals
- Having in-depth organizational skills and analysis, draw appropriate conclusions based on sales data / market information
- Ability to manage budgets and allocate resources within the team to achieve sales goals.
- Computer proficiency.
- Good communication in English.
- High fixed salary, high bonus based on sales Salary can be discussed flexibly for excellent and potential candidates.
- Being trained and working in a professional environment.
- Having the opportunity to develop and promote.
- Having the opportunity to manage new products with good quality and suitable to the development trend of the market.
- To be entitled to benefits under the Labor Code (Social Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, Health Insurance, holidays ...)
- Enjoy the company's own regimes: travel, gifts, birthday, and holidays.
- Include: CV (in English), graduation certificate, and other certificates (if any).
Interviews only with satisfactory application files. Time to start interview: 10/ 2019
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Enjoy the company's own regimes: travel, gifts, birthday, and holidays
- Having the opportunity to develop and promote
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Giới thiệu về công ty
Phòng 1807, tầng 18, tòa nhà Charmvit Tower, 117 đường Trần Duy Hưng, Phường Trung Hòa, Quận Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Người liên hệ: Ms Tuyen
Tìm thêm việc làm
Việc làm bạn sẽ thích
CÔNG TY TRÁCH NHIỆM HỮU HẠN GMED
CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN SYNNEX FPT
CÔNG TY TNHH HANWHA AERO ENGINES
ORIENT EUROPHARMA CO., LTD
Địa chỉ: Phòng 1807, tầng 18, tòa nhà Charmvit Tower, 117 đường Trần Duy Hưng, Phường Trung Hòa, Quận Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Quy mô: 100-499 nhân viên
Việc làm tương tự
HỆ THỐNG GIÁO DỤC BAN MAI
CÔNG TY CP SCOTS ENGLISH VIỆT NAM
TỔNG CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN XUẤT NHẬP KHẨU VÀ XÂY DỰNG VIỆT NAM (VINACONEX)
CHI NHÁNH - CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN ĐẦU TƯ PHÁT TRIỂN GIÁO DỤC VTCE
CÔNG TY CP VẬN TẢI THƯƠNG MẠI VÀ ĐẦU TƯ AN VIỆT
Product Manager (PM)
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận | Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ