Footwear Quality Auditors (Central Vietnam)
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ - 50 lượt xem
Ngày cập nhật: 17/05/2019
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Mô tả công việc
To ensure the footwear manufacturing processes are monitored and carried out according to Columbia guidelines and the Production Manual in the assigned factory.
To carry out the final inspection procedures as per the Columbia QA schedule and by maintaining the P.O. Status Report on a daily basis.
Carry out Health & Safety inspections on a monthly basis.
• Ensure Columbia quality standards are being satisfied through the use of high quality materials and correct or agreed upon production processes. Inspects a reference sample of all incoming materials to confirm article and colour match the approved standards prior to production.
• Monitors factory to confirm all laboratory material testing is performed prior to production as specified by Columbia and that results meet Columbia quality standards.
• Monitor the daily process by means of the P.O. Status Report and report to your Manager any deviations from the plan and conduct final Inspections to ensure Columbia quality standards are maintained. Records of all inspections should be up to date and complete.
• Communicate factory and quality issues to your manager and appropriate factory personnel as they occur and make follow up checks to ensure corrective action has been taken.
• Create a file for each model that has been allocated to you and keep it updated daily for use by all members of the team.
• Monitor all packing and labeling according to Columbia standards and / or special customer requirements.
• Should monitor health and safety issues during inspections of factory lines etc and report to your manager any dangerous work areas by completing the form supplied on a monthly basis.
• On a daily basis take note of major EHS requirements as you walk thru the factory.
• Attend T2/T4 Production Trials to familiarize yourself with the technical issues relating to each model and working with the Technical Engineer, establish standards for each process and each model.
• Collect samples of production materials and shoes from the production line daily for test and ensure results are in line with company requirements.
• Carryout daily check of B and C grades and report to Technical Engineer and factory personnel any issues that have arisen and make follow up inspections to ensure problems have been solved.
• Provide adequate coverage and be in attendance as required by company policy and as necessary to complete the orders on time. Ensures clean confirmation samples are signed by the responsible head office project manager and that all articles are kept in the assigned factory and updated as necessary.
• Conduct B2B lab audits, including all physical testing reports, testing machine calibration, testing methods and operations to follow Columbia standards.
• Mold audits for warehouse humidity (below 55%), paper and textile moisture below 10%, leather moisture below 18%…..as Mold prevention policy.
• Support the other new factories and new employees when necessary.
• Collect all testing requirements/ shoes for third party testing and ensure they are sent on time for on time delivery.
• Monitor 6S/ Mold prevention action plan/ Metal detector.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Work Locatoin: Central Vietnam (Quang Ngai)
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• At least 2 years of experience in footwear factory, carrying out a manufacturing or technical role.
• QA/QC experience in footwear brand, monitoring SOP will be an asset.
• Ability to communicate in English (verbal and written) and the language of footwear factory.
• Mandarin speaking will be an advantage.
• Ability in using MS Outlook, Word, Excel and preparing reports.
• Willing to travel and to support other factories when necessary.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium health care for staff and family
- Training and career development
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Giới thiệu về công ty
4th Floor, Intracom Building, No. 82 Dich Vong Hau, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Người liên hệ: HR Department
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE OF COLUMBIA SPORTSWEAR
Địa chỉ: 4th Floor, Intracom Building, No. 82 Dich Vong Hau, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Quy mô: 25-99 nhân viên
Việc làm tương tự
Footwear Quality Auditors (Central Vietnam)
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận | Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ