Fleet Recruitment Manager (HCM)
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ - 20 lượt xem
Ngày cập nhật: 19/05/2019
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Mô tả công việc
Fleet recruitment managers are responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination,
and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized. Therefore, their essential job
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the Fleet Recruiting Team
- Contributing to the development of Fleet department goals, objectives, and systems
Reports directly to Senior Manager Fleet.
- Maintains Independence Contract resource by establishing a strategic mass recruiting,
testing, and interviewing program; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending
- Build and Deliver Excellent Recruitment Processes.
- Conducts periodic pay market and surveys; recommend, the incentive pay structure
- Work with cross-functional to align and activate properly and timely the recruiting.
- Implement the IC Resource Analysis and Reporting.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Coaches and develops Associates to achieve higher levels of service, economies of scale and
operational effectiveness on a periodical manner.
- Collaborate with local hubs delivery to ensure best in class service to venture’s Hubs, Pick
Up, Returns, Line haul & Shuttles and Finance departments to ensure best in class service
- Make recommendations that would improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Fleet
Recruiting assignment Process & Scheduling, Coaching & Performance
Yêu cầu ứng viên
2. Human resource management, Performance management, Support Diversity
3. Intermediate English proficiency expected.
4. Good written & oral communication in Vietnamese.
5. Proven analytical skills and operational management skills
6. Attention to detail in Administration and People Management
7. Proven ability in leading a team in a result oriented environment
8. Commitment and ability to adjust and work on non-standard hours for long term (shifts and
nights) & Local travel.
9. At least 2 years of mass recruiting field, preferably in same industry.
10. Proficiency level in MS Office Software such as Excel, Word and Power Point will be an
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 15 annual leave days/ year
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Giới thiệu về công ty
HCM: Số 260 Quang Trung, phường 10, quận Gò Vấp; HN: số 1, đường Huỳnh Tấn Phát, Sài Đồng, Long Biên, Hà Nội
Người liên hệ: HR Dept
Việc làm bạn sẽ thích
CÔNG TY TNHH DÂY SỢI RỒNG Á CHÂU
CÔNG TY TNHH LINKBYNET VIỆT NAM
CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN SỮA VIỆT NAM (VINAMILK)
NAVIGOS SEARCH'S CLIENT
GRANT THORNTON (VIETNAM) LIMITED
VPĐD DONGBU CORPORATION TẠI TP.HCM
PTSC MECHANICAL & CONSTRUCTION CO,. LTD (PTSC M&C)
AVERY DENNISON RBIS VIETNAM
OXFORD UNIVERSITY CLINICAL RESEARCH UNIT
CÔNG TY TNHH CHUYỂN PHÁT NHANH LAZADA VIỆT NAM
Địa chỉ: HCM: Số 260 Quang Trung, phường 10, quận Gò Vấp; HN: số 1, đường Huỳnh Tấn Phát, Sài Đồng, Long Biên, Hà Nội
Quy mô: 500-999 nhân viên
Việc làm tương tự
VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN M3 DOCTOR SUPPORT, INC. TẠI TP.HCM
THE REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE OF JTI (VIETNAM) PTE. LTD. IN HCMC
HABITAT FOR HUMANITY INTERNATIONAL IN VIETNAM
CÔNG TY TNHH MỘT BƯỚC VIỆT/ ONESTEP VIET CO., LTD
Fleet Recruitment Manager (HCM)
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận | Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ