Finance (Associate) Manager
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Hết hạn nộp ngày 24/04/2020 - 4 lượt xem
Ngày cập nhật: 26/03/2020
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Mô tả công việc
• Purpose of this role: financial planning & analysis & finance business partner. Ensuring Finance can align itself as a partner to the rest of the business, contribute in steering the development of the firm in a wider context
• No. of subordinates: 0
• Non-financial KPIs for this role: N/A
• Description of key challenge of this role:
• Knowledge of the life insurance industry and key financials, how they are connected and derived
o Understanding of partner departments’ business and ability to team-work cross-functionally
o Stakeholder management
• Parties of usual contact in their role including internal or external parties and the nature of communication between job holder and these parties:
o Regional office
o Finance Director, CFO, Accounting / Actuarial colleagues, Department Heads, Budget coordinators
*** Main Responsibilities
Financial & management reporting
• Check accounting data to ensure correctly classified in according with IFRS reports and other requirements for Regional office reporting
• Coordinate with departments for all financial data and prepare data uploading in Tagetik (head office system)
• Prepare reports (in VAS, IFRS, Solvency II standards) timely and with quality
• Business Performance reports (QBR, strategic plan pack, monthly KPI reports, etc), quality control of business performance reports
Planning, forecasting and budget control
• Coordinate with department for the details strategy planning to ensure proper analysis and control
• Prepare the master planning in consistency with actual recording and classification to provide sufficient keep track on performance and assessment.
• Monitor budget performance control to provide proper feedbacks and actions. Identify opportunities and area to improve efficiency.
Finance partnership & decision support
• Understand and actively support partner departments in budget management and spending efficiency
• Work with departments to make sure Project Appraisal Requests comprehensive, thought-through, and clearly presented. Coordinate the approval process and track implementation of key projects.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor degree, preferably in Accounting/ Finance or Economics major
• ACCA/CPA or pursuing ACCA/CPA is a plus
Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, Life Insurance industry experience is preferred but not mandatory
• Good communication & interpersonal (in bilingual Vietnamese & English)
• Professionally curious, analytical thinking & problem solving skills
• Proficiency in MS office applications
• Experience in using systems, e.g. Sun, SAP, is an asset
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Giới thiệu về công ty
17Floor, A&B Tower, 76 Le Lai Street, District 1, Hochiminh City.
Người liên hệ:
Tìm thêm việc làm
GENERALI VIETNAM LIFE INSURANCE
Địa chỉ: 17Floor, A&B Tower, 76 Le Lai Street, District 1, Hochiminh City.
Quy mô: 100-499 nhân viên
Việc làm tương tự
NAVIGOS SEARCH' S CLIENT - JAPANESE COMPANY
SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION HO CHI MINH CITY BRANCH
PHU THAI INDUSTRIES COMPANY LTD.
CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN THƯƠNG MẠI SẢN XUẤT CANBESTO QUỐC TẾ
BDO CONSULTING VIETNAM CO., LTD.
CÔNG TY TNHH VIỆT HẠ CHÍ - CỬA HÀNG NHẬT BẢN HACHI HACHI
CÔNG TY TNHH MTV CHẾ TÁC VÀ KINH DOANH TRANG SỨC PNJ
Finance (Associate) Manager
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận | Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 24/04/2020