Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ - 34 lượt xem
Ngày cập nhật: 07/06/2019
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Mô tả công việc
Data & technology is one of the key areas of focus at Starberry. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and help enrich users experience. At Starberry, data scientists not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications to develop entirely new platforms for Starberry to grow the products rapidly.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
• Designing and developing product databases from ground zero
• Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Conduct analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
• Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale. Develop comprehensive knowledge of Starberry data structures and metrics, advocating for changes where needed for product development.
• Interact cross-functionally, making business recommendations (e.g., cost-benefit, forecasting, experiment analysis) with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
• Research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve the quality of Starberry’s user facing products.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Master’s or PhD degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in data analysis related field.
• Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python, MATLAB, pandas) and database languages (e.g., SQL)
• Experience in applied statistics and statistical modeling in at least one statistical software
• Experience in the internet user database, web tracking data and AWS
• Strong ability to use logic and excellent problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated experience with agile or other rapid development methods
• Ability to work independently and together
• Working well under pressure
• Ability to speak and write in English and Vietnamese fluently and idiomatically
• PhD degree in a quantitative discipline.
• Knowledge of media industry
• 4 years of relevant work experience, including expertise with statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models, sampling methods.
• Applied experience with machine learning on large datasets.
• Experience articulating and translating business questions and using statistical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data.
• Demonstrated leadership and self-direction. Willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques.
• Demonstrated skills in selecting the right statistical tools given a data analysis problem. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Insurance package
- International environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Giới thiệu về công ty
168/1 Trần Nhân Tôn quận 10
Người liên hệ:
Việc làm bạn sẽ thích
Công ty TNHH Thương Mại và Dịch Vụ Tăng Minh Phát
RENESAS DESIGN VIETNAM CO., LTD.
STARSEED ASIA LTD.
Địa chỉ: 168/1 Trần Nhân Tôn quận 10
Quy mô: Đang cập nhật
Việc làm tương tự
CÔNG TY TNHH NHÀ HÀNG EON51
CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ TƯ VẤN TRUYỀN THÔNG QUỐC GIA
CÔNG TY TNHH TƯ VẤN XD TM HƯNG CHÍNH
CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN DỊCH VỤ CÀ PHÊ CAO NGUYÊN ( HIGHLANDS COFFEE )
AIA VIETNAM (GREAT PLACE TO WORK® CERTIFIED)
ROBERT BOSCH ENGINEERING VIETNAM
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận | Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ