Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ - 47 lượt xem
Ngày cập nhật: 30/05/2019
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Mô tả công việc
Creative production is a strategic priority for Starberry. In this role, you'll report directly to the Head Of Production.
As Videographer, you'll represent the brand, its tone of voice and expression across programs, platforms and communications. You'll be responsible for executing content and creative materials for Starberry. With a focus on the Vietnam and SEA regional reach, you'll work on creating original materials which can be appreciated and shared across a large group of audience. Beyond the core deliverables lies opportunities to develop creative programs, competitions and activations which engage and reinvent the industry. You'll work to develop these opportunities and deliver multiple global standard presentations.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
• Conceptualize, direct, film and edit high-quality video content with a focus on cinematography
• Craft compelling stories to help grow engagement on social media platforms
• Independently work in pre-production, production and post-production
• Support Directors with a variety of media projects
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Proficient in video shooting and editing. Skilled in camera composition, lighting and sound.
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and basic Photoshop
• Skilled with lighting a variety of environments (conference room, office, green screens)
• Must work well in teams and be comfortable both giving direction and receiving it from others
• Excellent time management - able to stay calm under pressure whilst working quickly and delivering to tight deadlines
• Detail oriented – spots mistakes and takes pride in their work
• Comfortable working with celebrities, influencers and fashion personalities
• Comfortable working in multicultural, multilingual environment
• Ready to work on new, previously untested initiatives and is not deterred by failure
• Will drive projects independently and take responsibility readily
• Excellent communicator and people-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and working in a collaborative environment
• Experience with YouTube or other digital video platforms. Experience in digital entertainment.
• A portfolio demonstrating your creative work.
• Ability to write short and long copy, prepare scripts and storyboards.
• Excellent creative network across Vietnam and APAC regions.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Giới thiệu về công ty
168/1 Trần Nhân Tôn quận 10
Người liên hệ:
Việc làm bạn sẽ thích
CÔNG TY TNHH NIPPON PAINT VIỆT NAM (HÀ NỘI)
CÔNG TY AMIGO
CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN PHÁT TRIỂN BẤT ĐỘNG SẢN PHÁT ĐẠT
Công Ty Tnhh In Spring
Địa chỉ: 168/1 Trần Nhân Tôn quận 10
Quy mô: Đang cập nhật
Việc làm tương tự
SIMPSON STRONG-TIE VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận | Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ