Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ - 66 lượt xem
Ngày cập nhật: 08/05/2019
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Mô tả công việc
• Handle and execute HR functions including Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll Administration, Performance Review, Training & Development, Employee Relations and Orientation Program. Administer monthly payroll; calculate, declare PIT tax and settle with Department of Tax.
• Liaise with relevant authorities to ensure company’s compliance with local Labor Laws and related statutory requirements.
• Develop and propose to change the policies, regimes and benefits for employees under the provisions of the Labor Code and the laws in force.
• Attend to all employees’ queries pertaining to HR policies & procedures.
• Record HR database, HR documents.
• Others related to HR tasks.
• Manage and supervise clerical work, clerical storage systems and manage the internal information system.
• Guide and supervise the process of drafting, issuing, storing documents.
• Guide and supervise staff in receiving and handling information (phone, fax, mail, courier ...) under the regulations of Company.
• Manage and use the seals of company.
• Manage equipment, facilities and infrastructure of company.
• Monitor the operation and status of the shared devices in the office.
• Make purchasing plan, allocate and monitor the use of office supplies, machinery, office equipment.
• Assistant/ Executive Secretary to GD
• Keep Companies’ seals and stamp daily documents.
• Lead SC team in all activities.
• Others assigned by GD/line manager.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Minimum 2 years working experience in a similar capacity.
• English: Fluent, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
• Good working attitude & strong sense of responsibility.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Thorough understanding of Labor law & related laws.
• Good computer skills in spreadsheets and word processing.
• Must take initiative to complete task assigned.
• Professional orientation, result orientation, self-motivation.
• Willing to do multi-tasks with high responsibility.
• Honesty, objectivity and fairness.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Opportunity to prove your ability and develop yourself
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Giới thiệu về công ty
Đường Trường Sa,Phường Hòa Hải,Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn
Người liên hệ: Ms. Nguyen Thi Hanh Le (HR Department)
VINACAPITAL DANANG RESORT LTD
Địa chỉ: Đường Trường Sa,Phường Hòa Hải,Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn
Quy mô: 100-499 nhân viên
Việc làm tương tự
HOI AN SOUTH DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED (HOIANA)
NGÂN HÀNG THƯƠNG MẠI CỔ PHẦN VIỆT Á
HIKO SOLUTION CORPORATION (HSC)
TỔNG CÔNG TY QUẢN LÝ BAY VIỆT NAM
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận | Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ