Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ - 31 lượt xem
Ngày cập nhật: 09/10/2019
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Mô tả công việc
• Accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the business.
• Primary responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial related activities including the development of financial and operational strategies.
• Oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. Responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments.
• Strategic Financial Planning
• Budgeting & Forecasting
• Accounting Management
• Finance Management
• Financial Reporting & Interpretation
• Internal Audit
• Legal Compliance
• Financial Systems
• Financial SOP’s
• Leading, Coaching & Training
• Stakeholder Relations
• Strategic Financial Planning: Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis, guidance and recommendations on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers with the most profitable outcomes.
• Budgeting & Forecasting: Manage the process and preparation of the annual budget, updated 5-year plan and regular forecasts for presentation to BOD.
• Accounting Management: Efficient, accurate and timely accounting in all areas with particular focus on managing Net Working Capital within budget, Other income, Fixed Assets, Tax, Costs, Invoice control.
• Finance Management, Reporting & Interpretation: Ensure accurate and effective reporting and forecasting with interpretations to BOD, minimising risks and maximising opportunities.
• Internal Audit: Managing the internal audit team, processes, procedures, calculation and reporting of stock takes and shrinkage results. Monitoring corrective action results.
• Legal Compliance: Ensure effective internal controls are in place and compliance with Tax law and applicable regulatory legislation for financial and tax reporting. Ensure Company and stores legal document register and filing is monitored to ensure all Company and store licenses are up to date, compliant and accurately recorded.
• Financial Systems: Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth. Continuous improvement and innovation of financial software and internal financial procedures.
• Financial SOPs: Maintain, update and publish SOPs that involve the finance dept. Ensure collaboration, efficiency, accuracy, simplicity and productivity as SOPs evolve with the business.
• Leading, Coaching & Training: Manage & develop team, respecting the company culture. Determining current and future skills, responsibilities and accountabilities for future growth. Manage recruitment, induction, training, coaching, appraising and measuring individual contributions. Review compensation strategies.
• Stakeholder Relations: Manage internal & external communication and relationships on behalf of the Company through a service culture being ethical, accurate, timely, credible and independent.
• Reports to CEO.
• All other functions (Commercial, Store Development, MIS, Operations, Marketing).
• External auditors.
• Non product contractors & service providers.
REPORTS TO: CEO
DEPARTMENT: Finance Department
LOCATION: Head Office
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
• Exceptional communication skills at all levels
• Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
• High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
• Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
• Proven experience as senior financial manager
• In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
• Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
• Proficient in the use of financial management software (Microsoft Dynamics, MS Office, Excel.)
• An analytical mind with a strategic ability
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• MBA/BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field;
• CPA / ACCA or other relevant qualification is a plus
• Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience in a similar position in a multinational organization
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Insurance in accordance with the company policy
- Paid leave in accordance with the company policy
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Giới thiệu về công ty
254 Bis Tran Hung Dao, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, Dist 1
Tìm thêm việc làm
Địa chỉ: 254 Bis Tran Hung Dao, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, Dist 1
Quy mô: 100-499 nhân viên
Việc làm tương tự
CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN QUỐC HUY ANH
Công ty CP Đầu tư và Dịch vụ Đất Xanh Miền Nam
CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN QUẢN LÝ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐẦU TƯ E M G
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận | Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ